RMLV 1 Day Course
Offering RMLV (Responsible Management of Licensed Venue) located in the heart of Fortitude Valley Brisbane, QLD at a cost of only $320.
The RMLV Course (Responsible Management of Licensed Venues course) is a requirement of the most current and new Liquor Licensees as well as mandatory for all ‘Approved Managers’. This is a not a nationally accredited course but is a Queensland Liquor Licensing requirement, OLGR approved course.
Each licensed premises must have to have a nominee or approved manager on-site during most times of operation and for later hours of trade.
As your RMLV is valid for 3 years, our courses cater for you to either obtain or renew your certification.
Our trainer has a wide range of industry experience in licensed outlets to assist in relating this course to individuals’ places of employment and has been training in this area for the last 5 years.
RMLV courses will be run over the popular one-day format, ideal for busy hospitality managers.
-Photo ID (e.g. Australian Drivers license, Passport, Keypass card) on the day of payment.
-Certificate issued in one week from course completion and competency test
1. Introduction to Queensland licensing (structure of OLGR )
2. Introduction to OLGR website
3. Breaches and offenses under the Queensland Liquor Act
4. Types of Queensland liquor licenses
5. Training of Manager and staff
6. Liquor accords / forums
7. Obligations for RMLV managers and staff
8. Reporting of Incidents and management of files
9. Safe function and R.A.M.P documents